Blue Ash Golf Course will be reopening on Thursday April 2 for play. We will be taking ONLINE ONLY reservations on April 1. There will be some significant changes to the operation for the time being, according to proper social distancing mandates. We ask that all groups do not congregate on the first tee or after their round has been completed. Please read below to make sure you will be able to adhere to the guidelines we have put in place to protect our customers and our staff.
- Tee times will only be able to be prepaid with a credit card. This can be done either on the app or on the website. The credit card will be used to hold the time and will only be charged for THAT INDIVIDUAL. The other player must also login to either of the portals and pay as well. All golfers must have a prebooked time. There will be NO WALKUPS ACCEPTED!
- There will be a maximum of 2 players per tee time, no foursomes will be permitted. We will also be doing staggered tee times off both nines. For example, 9 a.m. will go off of the front nine and then 9:10 will go off the back nine, 9:20 will go off the front nine, etc. All tee times will be booked as 9 holes only. If you wish to play 18 holes, you need to book a second nine hole time 2 hours and 10 minutes after your first nine starting time. So if you book the 9 a.m. tee time off the front nine, you will also need to book the 11:10 tee time on the back nine to play 18 holes. This will allow for less interaction between customers before and during their round. The putting greens will be CLOSED. This should also allow for minimal interaction between patrons. The Pro Shop staff will be here from 8 to 6 during this period. Our first tee time will be 9 a.m. and last one will be 5 p.m. All tee times fom 3 p.m. on will be 9 holes only.
- We are going to be WALKING ONLY. This is one that we know will affect quite a few players but is ABSOLUTELY necessary to insure everyone's safety. Carts are a major factor in the transferrance of the virus. Therefore, we MUST eliminate their use for the time being. We do apologize if this means you will not be able to play but it is a necessity at this time.
- We will have no rentals of any kind available. This means no clubs or no push carts. You MUST have your own clubs and use your own push cart!
- There will be minimal staff available at the course during this time. The less people we have on site the better for everyone at the facility, including our customers.
- The building will be locked! There will be no outside access to the Golf Shop. Restrooms will be available at the shelter on the corner of Plainfield and Cooper Rds. behind the 9th green. The shelter will be closed however.
- The golf course will continue it's practice of hole approximately 1 inch above ground, no rakes in bunkers, and no ball washers available.
We know these are restrictions that will keep some of our people from being able to play. BAGC is sincerely apologetic to those customers. However, we have to do everything we can to make sure everyone is safe when they do come play. These temporary guidelines allow us to be open during these difficult times.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Pro Shop at 513-686-1280. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.